Up to 9 hours coverage.
straight forward pricing.
Full day coverage: £2100
Full day coverage, from the prep in the morning up to the shenanigans in the evening. I will capture everything in-between.
I only take on 25 weddings per year + only 1 wedding per week.
There are no extra hidden costs. Just 1 straight forward price that covers everything. So if you love my work and value what I can bring to your day, get in touch asap.
What this package includes
Included in the full day package:
- Your day covered from prep up until the dancing in the evening. (up to 9 consecutive hours coverage)
- An experienced photographer (me!) with over 19 years of photographing weddings.
- A no posing, authentic and relaxed approach to your day.
- A minimum of 500 amazing photos professionally edited in my own style.
- Pre booking and pre wedding meetings where you get to ask anything you like and I can give you all the benefit of my experience.
- A private online gallery where you can download your images and share them with family and friends. There is also an option to order prints directly through your gallery. You will have access to it for 3 months which gives you lots of time to download your images and keep them safe.
Intimate wedding day coverage: £750
Intimate wedding day coverage starts at £750 for 2 hours. It will usually cover from just before the ceremony, up until the wedding breakfast.
You will receive approx 250 beautiful images, available to download via an online, password protected gallery.
If you're planning an intimate wedding then please do get in touch via my contact form, providing as much detail about your day.
2nd photographer: £500
If you're planning a big celebration with more than 100 guests, I recommend having a second photographer.
Having a second means that you will get both morning prep covered and between us we can cover more guests during the reception time. We are also able to capture your ceremony from two perspectives. It's absolutely your choice.
Hopefully you've had a good look through the web site and you can see that we're going to be a good match.
If you love my work, the budget fits and you want to have a chat, fill in the form on the contact page and let me know as much as possible about your day.
I receive approx 250 enquiries per year and I only undertake 25 weddings a year, so if you're thinking of getting in touch, better to do it sooner rather than later.
You can use the form on the contact page here.
It's really important that you check my style and approach of shooting a wedding. It's the best way in my opinion to get the real story. YOUR real story.
Please do have a look through my portfolio to get a feel for the images I produce. If you love them and you can imagine yourselves in them, then please do get in touch and let's get the ball rolling!