My Top 5 Achievements
Hi, welcome to this week’s blog. As you can probably tell from the title, I’m starting a series of my top 5’s. It’s a great way to give you a glimpse into my life so you can get to know me better. So this week it’s the turn of what I consider to be my top 5 achievements.
1. My Beautiful Boy. By far, my best achievement in life is my amazing son, Harry. He turns 21 next week and he has been my whole reason for being. My whole world has revolved around Harry ever since I met him in that delivery room (after many, many…..many hours of labour but we won’t go into that right now😂). Since that day he has filled my life with so much joy. I love him so much and he makes me so proud everyday.
2. My partner in life, Russell. Russell and I have been together for 18 years this year and I can’t imagine life without him. We laugh together all the time, we share a love of travel and we generally have the best time.
3. A 2:1 Degree from Staffordshire University in Computing Science. A BSc (Hons) Computing Science to be exact. Yup, I am a Batchelor of Science with letters after my name, not bad eh? I was very proud of myself when I graduated and so were my family. I seem to recall that we were only allowed two tickets for family… hmmm I wasn’t having that so I somehow managed to get 10 tickets and sure enough, when I went on stage to collect my certificate, I received the loudest cheer! That was a lovely moment for me.
4. I run a successful Wedding Photography business and have done for the past 15 years. I absolutely love doing what I do. I love every minute of every day and it quite literally doesn’t feel like a job at all. I mean, here I am, sitting here in my beautiful studio, with a cup of tea on the go, writing this blog! That’s not work 😂😂😂
5. I thought long and hard about this last one and it just had to be… my ability to drink copious amounts of prosecco, which in turn gives me my awesome singing voice. I love this particular talent/achievement 👍
So there you have it! My list of top 5 achievements in life… what are yours?
If you’re getting married and you need a wedding photographer then why not get in touch and lets talk!