Pendrell Hall Wedding Photographer: Millie & David
I often have the honour of being a Pendrell Hall Wedding Photographer, which I never take for granted. So when Millie & David got in touch with their plans, I was as happy as a…. well as someone who is really happy 😁
I always love getting enquiries and learning of new peoples love stories. Millie & David were just so awesome together. I knew it was going to be an amazing day.
How long have you been together and how did you meet?
We’ve been together 11 years! Our parents actually live 2 streets apart from each other in Devon and we walked our dogs in the same woods. Our parents realised something was up when we both started walking the dogs 3 times a day in the hopes of bumping into each other!
Who proposed and how did you do it?
David booked me secret annual leave and took me to Rome for my birthday as a surprise. He booked this gorgeous Art Deco hotel overlooking the botanical gardens and one night suggested we get dressed up and go for a walk in the gardens before dinner.
As we neared the piazza overlooking the city, he pointed out a gorgeous c19th waterclock (which I geeked out over) and then asked me to dance beneath it. He pressed a button on his phone and music started playing. At the end of the song, he dipped me and as he raised me back up he got down on one knee and proposed with a beautiful Art Deco diamond ring that he’d designed himself in the jewellery quarter in Birmingham! I said yes and we both cried. A lot!
- Hair: Pin up curl (Go check out her Insta acc)
- Make up: Claire Bache make up artist
- Flowers: We made our own flowers out of books!
- Cake: David’s mum Sue
- Caterers: Jenkinsons
- Musician Ceremony: Nero String Trio
- Cocktail hour: David Fisher (friend)
- Band / DJ: Martyn Nelson and the Rhythm Remedies
- Entertainment: A lindy hop lesson from our dance school, The Swing Era at 2.15pm Evening: Temporary tattoos and a photo booth (Booth 19)
- Bridal Dress Shop: Wedding Belles of Four Oaks
- Bridal Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Accessories: David bought me a sapphire and diamond pendant and matching earrings for Christmas as my “something blue” (he’s so cute)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: My very talented Bridesmaid, Christie, made both the dresses herself; she even added a detachable skirt so they can have long dresses for the ceremony and shorter ones for dancing!
- Groom / Ushers/ Groomsmen Outfits: They are all wearing Tuxes from Moss Bros
- Videographer: Pixel Pro Media
I love being a Pendrell Hall wedding photographer so if you are planing your Pendrell Hall wedding, please do get in touch. I can’t wait to get to know you and hear your plans. You can contact me through my Contact page here.