Mill Barns Alveley wedding photographer: Helen & Simon
Are you looking for a Mill Barns Alveley wedding photographer? Well look no further! I have photographed lots and lots of weddings at this beautiful venue and I’ve loved every single one of them.
Helen & Simon’s wedding was no exception. Surrounded by their friends and family, they celebrated in style, all day long! With The Ashmore Brothers providing the music, Ice-cream on demand and a chocolate fountain, could a day get any better? Not for a Mill Barns Alveley wedding photographer it doesn’t!
Let’s find out a little bit more about them…
How long have you been together and how did you meet?
We have been together 5 years – we met whilst we were both doing some locum work at Leicester City football ground
Who proposed and how did you do it?
Simon proposed on the beach in Poole. We went for a walk, walked out onto the pier and he got down on one knee 🙂
- Hair: Louise Price
- Make up: Helen Pearson
- Flowers: Fine Flowers (Lynne)
- Cake: Sweet Cupcake Cakery (Lynsey)
- Caterers: Jenkinsons
- Musician: George Simpson (during the day)
- Band / DJ: Ashmore Brothers
- Bridal Dress Shop: Emma Louise Bridal
- Bridal Dress Designer: Stella York
- Shoes: Dune I have some rainbow club shoes that i have dyed to match the bridesmaids dresses too 🙂 Sparkly Kate Spade trainers for the evening 🙂
- Accessories: Ivory and Co (tiara). Veil from Emma Louise Bridal. Thomas Sabo – earrings and bracelet
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Sorella Vita from Romantic Dreams Bridal shop
- Groom / Ushers/ Groomsmen Outfits: Hired from Slaters
- Videographer: Vision Wave Weddings (Laura)
If you are planning a wedding and are looking for a Mill Barns Alveley wedding photographer, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’d love to hear all of your plans. Please use the contact form to get in touch.