Laura & Paul's fun family wedding
When planning their Coton House Farm wedding, Laura & Paul first came to see me (with their gorgeous little boy, Jacob) at my studio way back in 2019. We were excited to get their 2020 wedding booked in! Yep, you know what happened next. Their wedding was one of my many covid postponement weddings that was rescheduled twice, but I'm so glad that they waited. Because in the end it meant that they could have the big fun family wedding that they had dreamt of. And waiting also meant that they had a new addition to their lovely family, Jacob's little sister, Olivia.
A Church Ceremony
Laura and Paul chose to have a church ceremony at St Mary's of Dunstall. A beautiful Grade II Listed church on the National Heritage List for England. It's obvious why they wanted to get married there, it's beautiful. Laura arrived in style in a horse drawn carriage. I mean, how perfect? So after the idyllic church ceremony it was back in the carriage for the family and off to Coton House Farm.
Fun and games at Coton House Farm
And I mean, what is a wedding without a few tipi's knocking around and the odd sack race thrown in? They arranged so many different lawn games for their family and friends to enjoy. The perfect day!
If your planning your Coton House Farm wedding get in touch today.
Here are Laura & Pauls chosen suppliers:
- Church - St Mary's Dunstall
- Venue - Coton Hosue Farm
- Hair - Elegance Bridal Hair Design, 7 Ariane Lichfield Industrial Estate, Tamworth, B797XF.
- Make up - Callie Jo MUA
- Florist - Fine Flowers Rugeley 4 Brook Sq, Rugeley WS15 2DR
- Cake - Cakes by Walshee The Ruskin Glass Centre, Studio 22/23, Wollaston DY8 4HF
- Caterers - Jenkinsons Caterers St Albans Rd, Stafford ST16 3DR
- Musician - The Viva Tones www.vivatones.co.uk
- Bridal Shop - Silk Brides Boutique
- Suit Designer - Peter Posh Suits
Take a look at their very special dat at Coton House Farm.
Share this story