Alcumlow Wedding Barn Photographer: Abby & Ant
Alcumlow Wedding Barn Photographer: Abby & Ant. Just the perfect day… would be one way to describe Abby & Ant’s Alcumlow wedding barn wedding. Another would be to say it was a day filled with pure love, emotion and a lot of laughter too. Yep, it was certainly one of my favourites from 2019.
Anthony was my personal trainer a few years ago. Boy was he tough! My most used phrase was ‘it hurts!’ Haha, It worked though. I was as fit as a fiddle back then! I think I need to go back to be honest… I’ll add it to my ‘To Do’ list 🙂
Lets get to know them a bit better…
How long have you been together and how did you meet?
Me and Ant have been together for five years. We first met through a mutual friend at a quiz night at Ant’s local pub.
Who proposed and how did you do it?
Ant proposed to me. He surprised me with a weekend break to a small, romantic cottage in Denby Dale (The same cottage we visited as our first getaway when we began dating). He had spent the weekend before setting the venue up so that as we arrived I was welcomed to rose petals leading me through the cottage, with our first dance song playing, where Ant was waiting down on one knee.
Here are some of the images from their perfect day.
Alcumlow Wedding Barn Photographer
- Hair: Victoria Hutchinson & Co Wedding Hair
- Make up: Dollface Make Up – Congleton
- Flowers: Completed by Mother of the Bride
- Cake: Tayla Made Cakes – Congleton
- Caterers: Ridgeway Caterers
- Musician: Andrea Lambelle – Pianist (Playing through the drinks reception and wedding breakfast)
- Band / DJ: DJ Ben Malone
- Bridal Dress Shop: Wed 2 Be Stoke
- Bridal Dress Designer: Viva
- Shoes: M&S Bridal Shoe