A Mill Barns Wedding: Kim & Liam
A Mill Barns Wedding with Kim & Liam. I know for a fact that Liam was a little nervous about having his photo taken. So they came to me prior to their wedding for a pre wedding shoot. This took all the anxiety away as he realised that it was so easy being photographed! You were a natural!
I loved these two and they put all of their faith in me to capture their day in a natural, relaxed manner. And that is exactly what I did. They and their family and friends made it so easy for me too. What a fabulous bunch!
Cristian Fletcher helped to entertain the guests with his amazing magic. I honestly never tire of watching him.
Add to that the cake from Laura Jane and we had a Dream Team Mill Barns wedding right here!
How long have you been together and how did you meet?
We have been together for 5 years.
Who proposed and how did you do it?
Liam proposed in the Dominican Republic whist having dinner on the beach. (How Romantic!)
A Mill Barns Wedding
Here’s a few images from Kim & Liam’s Mill Barns (Dream Team) wedding
- Hair: Family friends – Salom 925 (Lisa & Kelly) they are also guests to the wedding
- Make up: Chloe McCall
- Flowers: The Flower Shop, Codsall
- Cake: Laura Jayne Cake Design
- Caterers: Jenkinsons
- Musician: Wandering Wings
- Band / DJ: Wandering wings
- Entertainment: Christian Fletcher – Magician
- Bridal Dress Shop: Georgina Scott Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Monsoon
- Groom / Ushers/ Groomsmen Outfits: Peter Posh
- Videographer: Pete Johnson Films
- Others: Lilberts – for floral circle, light up letters and photo booth
If you are planning a Mill Barns wedding, please do get in touch and tell me all of your plans. I’d love to hear them! You can use my Contact page together in touch. I’m already looking forward to hearing from you!